CPR CS900 3G Cell Phone
- Regular price
- $89.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $89.99 CAD
- Unit price
Big Button | Dual Screen | Large Font | Call Blocking | Cradle Charger | Easy to use
- Unlocked to 3G/2G networks globally, Selecting a prepaid plan from T-Mobile, H2O, Mint, Tracfone, Consumer Cellular, Cricket or any carrier that operates on T-Mobile network, Simply insert the SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go.
- Big tactile buttons and large font
- SOS Emergency Assist Button, M1+M2 Speed dial button and #2-#9 8 family quick dial button.
- Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- External Screen - To see who's calling, Date and Time and Reminder.
- Tasks Reminder - Designed for seniors who have bad memory.
SOS Assistance Button
- Call for help in case of the emergency
- 5 emergency contacts
- Emergency Message/Alert
- ICE Setting
Integrated with CPR Call Blocking technology, giving you the ability to block robocalls at the touch of a button.
The quickest way to block calls is by using the big red BLOCK NOW button on the telephone keypad. This will disconnect the call and add that caller to the Black List.
- Integrated Call Blocking Technology
- Pre-loaded with CPR's top scam numbers
- Unique 'Block Now' Button with 900 number blocking capacity
- Whitelist mode to allow only trusted contracts to be able to call the phone.
- Answer Calls without opening the phone
- See who's calling
- See who's calling with contact picture(saved)
- See Time and Date
- Messages/Calls/Tasks/Alarm Remind
- Easy to charge
- Looks good on the desk
Flashlight with Quick Switch
- Easy to use with quick switch(right side)
- Physical button long press to turn on/off
- High brightness Torch up to 50-100meters
- Better for Night activities for elderly
GSM Unlocked Cell Phone
WHAT IS AN UNLOCKED GSM PHONE? An unlocked phone is a device that is not bound to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your carrier second(Select Prepaid plan). Upon selecting a prepaid plan, simply insert the carrier's SIM card into the phone and you're ready to go.
HOW DO I SET UP MY UNLOCKED PHONE? The first thing you’ll need is a Prepaid SIM card for your desired GSM carrier. When activated, the SIM card will let your phone connect to your GSM carrier’s network.
Big Buttons w/ Speed Dial
- Big, Clear and Backlit Keypad
- Made by environmental rubber, Better typing feeling
- M1/M2 Speed dial button support quick dial
- #2 - #9 number buttons can be set as family quick dial button
Big Font & Big Icons
- Increased font size
- Designed senior friendly user interface
- Easy to use Operating system
- Ideal for the customers with poor hearing.
- Powerful speaker ensures every conversation is loud and clear.
CS900 CARE PHONE FOR SENIORS
CPR CS900 is an unlocked 3G senior flip phone, it works perfectly with any 2G GSM and 3G WCDMA(850/1900/2100) network cell phone providers globally, such as T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Cricket, Tracfone, consumer cellular etc provider. The phone has enhanced volume and enhanced keyboard.
NETWORK & MEMORY
- Band: [3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz & 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz]
- [Factory Unlocked Cellphone] - Works great with T-Mobile Prepaid plan and MVNO operate networks such as Mint, Tracfone, Consumer Cellular, Cricket etc.
- [Internal Memory] - 64MB RAM/128MB ROM; Support Memory card, MicroSD Slot Expandable up to 16GB.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x CS900 Cell Phone
About CPR Call Blocker
Founded in 2010 CPR Global Tech has become the go to company for telecommunications products that feature Call Blocking Technology. CPR Global Tech manufacturer and supply CPR Call Blocking technology products in over 30 countries around the globe.
- American Business Award Winner for company of the year was presented to CPR by Stevie Award Inc in 2019.
- Queen's Award Winner for innovation in exporting was presented to CPR by The Queen of the United Kingdom in 2018 and 2020.
- Member of the FCC Robocalls Strike Force.
- Verizon approved products.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, which is of no cost to you.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, so there would be no interference.
A. Yes, you do. Caller ID must be enabled on your telephone line by your provider for the product to work effectively (without caller ID, the Call Blocker will block ALL calls).
A. Yes, CPR is compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
A. Yes. CPR Call Blocker is compatible will all major US landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Centurylink, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell etc..
A. No, it won’t. We have contacted all the major suppliers of these panic alarm devices and all suppliers have said that it should be compatible. All they would request is that when you purchase one, you give them a call to advise them that you are connecting a call blocker together with it.
A. Yes, you can manually program the CPR Call Blocker if you wish, but the unique CPR ‘BLOCK NOW’ button is the easiest way of blocking an unwanted number.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker shouldn’t interfere with the functionality of answering machines, but if it does, it’s just a case of altering the amount of rings required for the answer machine to kick in. We recommend setting your answer machine to 5 rings or slightly lower.
A. It doesn't work direct on Digital PBX Hybrid switchboard systems, but it will work on those systems with an analogue handset plugged into the call group - email us for more information regarding this.
A. Yes, you can but many problems can arise so it isn't recommended. If you wish to have multiple phones around the house, then it's best to use a DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone) phone with multiple cordless handsets connected to the main base station at the main master socket.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all INTERNATIONAL calls.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all PRIVATE calls.
A. Depending on which version, the Call Blocker can have up to 10,000 numbers pre-programmed and the ability to block a further 2000 numbers.
A. This is most likely down to no caller ID on your line or intermittent caller ID which is usually caused by a faulty/poor quality ADSL micro-filter. Remove the micro-filter to see if this fixes the issue and replace it if necessary with a top quality ADSL microfilter. This problem can also be down to having too many devices attached to your line, so try disconnecting the extra equipment to see if that also resolves the issue.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker will work perfectly fine alongside all types of Broadband connections, including Fibre Optic, Infinity, or ADSL - just unplug your telephone and plug it into the CPR Call Blocker.