Country

  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
  • cpr
callblocker

Our Awards

awards
awards
awards
awards

Our Award Winning Products

CPR Call Blocker V5000
CPR Call Blocker V5000
  • $119.99
  • $119.99
  • per 

CPR Call Blocker V10000
CPR Call Blocker V10000
  • $136.99
  • $136.99
  • per 

CPR Guardian II
CPR Guardian II
  • $269.99
  • $269.99
  • per 

CPR CS900 3G Cell Phone
CPR CS900 3G Cell Phone
  • $63.86
  • $63.86 $99.99
  • per 

MEDIA PRESENCE

  • cpr cpr
  • cpr cpr
  • cpr cpr
  • cpr cpr
  • cpr cpr
  • cpr cpr
  • cpr cpr
  • cpr cpr

Find out how CPR Blocks Nuisance Calls

What our customers say...

cpr

Since we connected the blocker, we haven't received one robocall. We have received two calls directed to us by name by live callers who were specifically calling us. We're only two weeks into using this and haven't needed tech support. We recommend the product.

Lightning54

17 April 2020

cpr

This is outstanding! Our nuisance calls dropped by 90% before we added any blocked calls yourself. Wish we got it years ago. I can't say enough positive things about. Wish I had two more to give to my children. Don't want. BUY IT!

Fred Reed

10 May 2020

cpr

I installed it which was easy and immediately we stopped getting those annoying hang up phone calls. We used to get around 15-20 a day. Now our phone only rings when it’s someone we know. Amazing!

Carol a. asher

25 July 2020

cpr

Nuisance calls have dropped 95%. The other 5% are being added to the blocked list as they occur. Set up was ridiculously easy. My landline is part of my cable system so I was able to use the phone where I spend most of my time instead of hooking it up to the wall phone in my kitchen. The peace and quiet the call blocker provides far outweighs the cost.

H. Raymond

1 October 2020

Buy Now
  • callblocker

    Support

    A lifetime of LIVE technical Support

  • callblocker

    No Risk

    45 Day Money Back Guarantee

  • callblocker

    3 Years

    Manufacturers Warranty on our Website

  • callblocker

    Development

    Continued Product Development